[r-t] 23 Spliced Treble Dodging Major (all the runs)

John Camp camp at bellringers.org
Sat Aug 1 17:40:43 UTC 2009

At 15:14 on 30 July 2009, Philip Earis wrote:

> Many thanks, Alan - great work! I've re-copied out the two
> compositions below, as it's always good to have a version in plain
> text in the message, as this is preserved in the list archive.

So, actually, is the attachment.  Go to the relevant message in the
archive and you will find the URL of the attachment.

It is nevertheless preferable to use plain text if possible.  Sending
large attachments will usually bust the maximum permitted size for a
message (put there for security reasons) and cause me a bit of extra
work.  But this list was set up to accept attachments, so, if that's
the sensible way to send information, then fine.

John Camp
List facilitator (will that do?)