[r-t] Each and every row? (WAS: multi-peal extent of major)

Frederick Karl Kepner DuPuy neminicontradicente at googlemail.com
Mon Dec 7 22:38:12 UTC 2009

Hah! That was going to be my next question (in a week or so once I got
up the courage to write again).

(I would probably have couched my question in terms of our 10-bell
towers here in Washington DC — of the 10! possible rows ringable here,
what percentage of these would you estimate have actually been heard —
whether via royal or caters; whether in peals, quarter-peals, or call
changes? And has there ever been a 10-bell tower which has taken steps
to be sure it has 'covered its stage', as it were?)

Rick