[r-t] multi-peal extent of major

Alexander Holroyd holroyd at math.ubc.ca
Mon Dec 7 22:22:21 UTC 2009

Since (e.g.) the 8 rows formed by swapping the pairs
12(34)(56)(78)
form a group, one could even start with a regular 8-part extent having
these as part ends.  Then the resulting 8 5041's would have identical
callings, except for the extra change at the beginning and end of each
one.

Getting something worth ringing (sensible method, some reasonable music in
each peal,...) on this plan might be a bit more challenging, though.

Ander