[r-t] Double Treble-Bob Maximus Methods

Mark Davies mark at snowtiger.net
Wed Dec 16 09:32:12 UTC 2009

GACJ writes,

> Good thing I keep my emails then! Below is an MBD missive to me in June
> 1998.

Ah! I was being stupid then - all the Binary Stars and Neutron Stars have
this property - I'd forgotten that completely. Actually the version 1 Binary
Star/Neutron Star variants (which you give) look the most interesting in
terms of blue line. Neutron Star in particular seems impressively spiky,
until you notice that in fact the spikes always come in pairs, to form a big
dodge over four places. The grids are very regular, since basically all the
bells are doing the same work at the same time, which is what keeps the
coursers together.