[r-t] Ringing one method to the tune of something else

John David johnedavid at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 29 18:46:17 UTC 2009

We can ring minimus like that without really trying!

Seriously though, in the days when I had a home-made ringing programme for my spectrum computer, I tried things like the gap between bells depending on which bell it is, with rather interesting effects, eg tenors close together and trebles spread out - interesting in some leads of Bristol. Unfortunately my Spectrum died and I can't do it on Beltower

John David