[r-t] Common Grandsire singles in Oxford Bob Triples

Don Morrison dfm at ringing.org
Sat Jan 3 16:55:34 UTC 2009

On Sat, Jan 3, 2009 at 11:22 AM, Don Morrison <dfm at ringing.org> wrote:
> That latter property would come for free if the composition were
> structured as a two part with a single half-way and end, right?

Err, no, on reflection I don't think that's quite right. If it has
only two singles, and they are half-way and end, then I think it has
every row once each at hand and back. Have I got it right now?

"Gossip is charming. History is merely gossip. But scandal is
gossip made tedious by morality."
                         -- Oscar Wilde, _Lady Windermere's Fan_