[r-t] Ben Constant's Yorkshire Royal

edward martin edward.w.martin at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 09:52:29 UTC 2009

A bit off topic, but I believe Mozart produced several lines of music
with the idea that say Eddie Martin could start with one line & choose
any other to follow it and so on, to end up with a masterpiece (by
mew???)
Certainly some composers of bell ringing have done something similar
like umpteen thousand possible peals of Rutland each with bobs at 5ths
& 4ths, pick & choose which bit to go with what
mew