[r-t] Ben Constant's Yorkshire Royal

Mark Davies mark at snowtiger.net
Sat Jan 17 10:58:26 UTC 2009

Richard Allton

I see that Section B still reads, "That it is desirable that Thurstans'
well-known composition in Stedman Triples be designated his 'four-part'; and
his other compositions his 'five-part' and 'one part' respectively."

Can I have a bit added to the effect of, "That it is desirable that MBD's
well-known composition of Bristol Major be designated his '5056 no.1'; and
his other compositions his '5026 no.1', '5088 no.3', and so on."

In times to come I can see this part of the Decisions becoming rather
unwieldy.