[r-t] Obtaining Motion Controllers for use with Handbell Manager and Abel

Andrew Case afcase at gmail.com
Sun Sep 20 04:03:08 UTC 2009

>To help reduce the cost and time of ordering from the US manufacturer,  I
>have now obtained a UK stock of ActionXL wired motion controllers for
>use with Handbell Manager and Abel. If you would like some, they can
>now be ordered from my website using the link below:-

Graham

Thank you so much for all the trouble you have gone to in supplying
these controllers. I hesitated when you mentioned the supply from Amazon
and of course was too late when I made up my mind. Acted a bit quicker
this time and was very pleased when they arrived (very quickly after
ordering).

I am a complete rabbit at ringing handbells but am hoping these will
give me more opportunity to practise.

Thanks again for your efforts.

Regards

Andrew