[r-t] Viking D Royal [was Exhausted search spaces]

Don Morrison dfm at ringing.org
Sun Feb 7 21:40:59 UTC 2010

On Sun, Feb 7, 2010 at 4:23 PM, Mark Davies <mark at snowtiger.net> wrote:
> That's not right, is it?

Oops. Right you are. I guess that's what I get for using pencil and
paper: I wrote things down in the opposite columns to where they
really belonged!

Sorry!

"Human nature, which is fundamentally careless and by nature like
the whirling dust, endures no restraint. If it restricts itself, it will
soon begin to shake the restraints madly and tear up walls, chains,
and even itself in every direction."
       -- Franz Kafka, "The Great Wall of China," tr. Ian Johnston