[r-t] Peal of Spliced, anyone?

Richard Smith richard at ex-parrot.com
Mon May 10 16:26:10 UTC 2010

Glenn Taylor wrote:

> If it has 'A' falseness doesn't this mean that it's false in the plain
> course and therefore invalid as a method?

Not necessarily.  Different people define 'A' falseness in
different ways.  I tend to define it as the identity
falseness stating that a lead is false against itself --
i.e. that if you ring a lead and then the same lead again
then the touch is false.  This is trivially true for any
method, and so, under that definition, all methods have 'A'
falseness.

RAS