[r-t] Peal of Spliced, anyone?

Fielding Ian I.Fielding at rbht.nhs.uk
Mon May 10 16:45:39 UTC 2010

The grouping of the 120 false courses was done to define internal falseness in TD methods. To my mind this is different to external falseness which PJE and Richard Smith apply it to. I restate my belief that only methods which are false within the plain course should be defined as having A falseness which is then consistent and meaningful in its application.

Ian Fielding

Chief Technician - Pharmacy Patient Services Manager

0207 352 8121 x 4591

07872 995464 (Mobile)

Bleep 7415