[r-t] FCHs

Alex Tatlow alextatlow at hotmail.com
Wed May 19 16:02:33 UTC 2010

Thankyou all for the replies - I've had a look at the Excel document that someone (apologies, I can't find the email!) attached, but I can't say I understand the top part of it: ''write out a half lead of the method.... etc''. I can't seem to work out how 7532468 goes to 8641357, as I understand it, cambridge major doesn't involve a drastic move from 8ths place to leading, when the treble is in 1/2 And also, the treble appears to be omitted from some rows, but included in the others? I understand the rest of it, but that confuses me completely. What also is the significance of some changes being in red text?
Sorry for all the questions - but I'd quite like to get this right!

Alex