[r-t] FCHs

Mark Davies mark at snowtiger.net
Wed May 19 20:04:28 UTC 2010

Alex Tatlow writes,

> I've had a look at the Excel document that someone
 > (apologies, I can't find the email!) attached, but I can't
 > say I understand the top part of it:

I'm not sure you're doing yourself any favours here Alex. Firstly,
losing an email you've only recently received is pretty lame, and
secondly, how is the rest of the list supposed to be able to help with a
random spreadsheet that presumably only the author has ever seen?

If you were going to send a message to the list, wouldn't it have been
better merely to apologise and ask for the original spreadsheet sender
to contact you?

Avoiding this sort of woolly thinking is exactly what you're going to
need to do if you are to become a composer...!