[r-t] FCH

Robin Woolley robin at robinw.org.uk
Fri May 21 06:27:11 UTC 2010

Hi All

Come on Simon!! It was Doubleday Crofts who discovered falseness!

Some years ago, I discovered a simple relationship between one
'FCH-with-incidence' which enables three more to be simply written down. Is
this similar to what you were thinking of? I'd have to look it up, but I
know simple clock-arithmetic was involved. It also depended upon the first
lead end of the method, but I can't remember much more. It came from my
search for a proof of the inverse-falseness law.

Best wishes
Robin.