[r-t] 56 singles, (was Diamond Delight Major)

Fielding Ian I.Fielding at rbht.nhs.uk
Thu May 27 08:26:51 UTC 2010

If you call a 1234 single in a method with D falseness, it immediately puts you into a course which is false against the course that you have just rung. This is not necessarily an issue since it largely depends on the incidence of falseness (for example London No.3). However, you cannot then ring a whole course which is exactly what happened in the false version of the DGH "fluke" rung at several exotic venues during the SRCY 250th year before it was fortunately spotted by Pete Sanderson after yet another outing at Northallerton.

Ian Fielding

Chief Technician - Pharmacy Patient Services Manager

0207 352 8121 x 4591

07872 995464 (Mobile)

Bleep 7415