[r-t] Composing challenge - 1788 Plain Bob Maximus

Andrew Johnson andrew_johnson at uk.ibm.com
Tue Nov 16 11:21:14 UTC 2010

ringing-theory-bounces at bellringers.net wrote on 16/11/2010 09:22:26:
> Re: [r-t] Composing challenge - 1788 Plain Bob Maximus
>
> Philip Earis
> For a historic commemorative reason, I need a touch of 1788 plain bob
maximus. I would like this to be
> 'pure' (ie no splicing with little bob!) and relatively simple, with a
maximum of two types of call if
> possible.

1788 Plain Bob Maximus

1234567890ET
------------
1T086E492735 X-
1T06482E3957 -
104T26385E79
14203T56789E
1423507T96E8 -
14257390ET86 -
127495E3806T
1792E48563T0
19E78264T503
1E8967T20435
186ET9073254
16T80E395742
------------
1T06385E4927   |
1T0356482E79 - |
1T054326789E - |
1T04257396E8 - |A
1T027495E386 - |
1T0792E48563 - |
109TE7826435   |
------------
1E2974T50386 A
17524396E8T0 A
146538207T9E A
13068T5E4927 A
18E0T9673254 A
1T7E92048563 A
194725E3T608 A
1234567890ET A

start with tenor in hunt, then a 16 call after 6 changes
to put the treble into the hunt, then an ordinary bob
when the treble leads. (This is the same
as a bobbed-lead of Gainsborough Little Bob.)

Andrew Johnson

Unless stated otherwise above:
741598.