[r-t] FW: 23-spliced major

Mark Davies mark at snowtiger.net
Sun Sep 5 21:21:45 UTC 2010

Philip writes,

> Don has now managed to produce a new composition for the
 > revised, truly random methods I provided.  See his email
 > below - I'm copying here (with his permission) for
 > completeness and "closure" on this.

Fascinating. However, if we are in a quest to produce the hardest
composition on this plan, it strikes me that we can do better. The
choice of cyclic part-end and the music content will make aspects of the
peal too familiar. I think a peal with a more unusual part end would be
much more difficult. What about something like 18467235 or
18627543?