[r-t] More on cyclic spliced

Matt Dawson matt.dawson at cantab.net
Tue Sep 21 12:49:16 UTC 2010

On 20 September 2010 16:19, Don Morrison <dfm at ringing.org> wrote:
> Assuming my software hasn't screwed up, I believe there are 1,211
> possibilities with ordinary bobs only, 375 of which contain no
> backstroke 87s. As the full list of them is too long to comfortably
> post to this mailing list, I've put it at
>
> <http://ringing.org/spliced-quarters.txt>

Thanks again for this, Don. Two questions have sprung to mind since yesterday:

1. Is it feasible to do a search including 1234 singles time-wise?

2. Is it possible to check any output of a set of touches for a given
coursing order / lead head in certain methods? The reason I ask is
that it'd be nice to have the mega-tittums coursing order in
Superlative. I don't immediately see a simple way of checking the list
for touches with this property, though.

matt