[r-t] 4 Spliced All the Work

Don Morrison dfm at ringing.org
Tue Sep 21 21:30:59 UTC 2010

On Tue, Sep 21, 2010 at 7:59 AM,  <johng at omnieng.co.uk> wrote:
>  I'd be interested to see a
> tenors together 1280 in any four standard TD Major methods that has all
> the work and a significant number of com (over 20 say)

While 1,344 instead of 1,280, how about

1,344 Spliced Surprise Major (4 methods)
23456  M  W  H
______________
45326     s  -  SSSS.NSN.
34526        -  YYNYNYY.
54623  -        NSC.CNCC
64325  -        CYC.SYCY
53426  -     -  NCY.NCNS.
23456     s     CNYN.SCS
Contains 352 each Cambridge and Lincolnshire (N) and
320 each Superlative and Yorkshire, with 33 changes of method and
all the work of every method for every bell.

"My mom would pack a lemon in my lunch bag, that I would peel and
eat like an orange. Yum. I knew only one other kid in 6th grade
to do that, but he was weird."
  -- Craig Swanson, _Perspicuity: The Early Quirks of Craig Swanson_