[r-t] 5042 Cambridge Maximus - avoiding a dodgy wrong finish

Alan Reading alan.reading at googlemail.com
Tue Apr 26 22:35:03 UTC 2011

RWL wrote:

It's for these reasons that I've preferred to finish with 52346 in recent
> years. In
> particular, Cornock's coda is sublime - the procession from 87654's to
> 876543's
> finishing with 56's at the finale. If you haven't tried this, do. Simple,
> effective
> yet brilliantly original.

Absolutely. I remember John Cornock telling me about that finish sometime in
early 2008 and wishing I'd thought of it myself!

Shortly after this John organised and rang in a peal using this finish
http://www.campanophile.com/view.aspx?65945. This may have been the first
time it was rung?

Cheers,
Alan