[r-t] 5042 Cambridge Maximus - avoiding a dodgy wrong finish

Alan Reading alan.reading at googlemail.com
Wed Apr 27 11:51:05 UTC 2011

On 27 April 2011 00:12, Don Morrison <dfm at ringing.org> wrote:

> It's just occurred to me that this a strange conversation we're
> having. If your primary consideration were to pack in music, you
> wouldn't be ringing Cambridge, would you?
>
> I think I'll run for cover, now, thank you.

Agreed. Although since the Cornock finish works for an arbitrary B-group
method (falseness permitting) that starts x3T (Yorkshire for instance) I
think the discussion is also more widely applicable. Also if you are going
to ring Cambridge you might aswell do the best you can within the obvious
musical limitations.

Cheers,
Alan