[r-t] 5042 Cambridge Maximus - avoiding a dodgy wrong finish

Matt Dawson matt.dawson at cantab.net
Thu Apr 28 08:41:25 UTC 2011

On 27 April 2011 14:26, Don Morrison <dfm at ringing.org> wrote:
> And at least once I've been asked to produce a composition of
> Cambridge Max for a particular occasion where, despite it being rung
> by a strong band, I was told not to bother with little bell rollups.
> The conductor believed they did not work well on the bells on which
> the peal was being rung, and asked for other features instead, which
> he thought would sound better on those bells.

Is that the one with 56789 fixed? To be honest, I'm struggling to
conceive a situation where little bell rollups don't work well.

There's always the mega-tittums solution, of course:

5040 Cambridge Surprise Maximus
Attribution of composition left as an exercise for the reader

Call   234567890ET  Lead
------------------------
 14  - ET089674523   3
 16  - 0E9T8674523   14