[r-t] Yorkshire handbell comps

King, Peter R peter.king at imperial.ac.uk
Wed Feb 23 13:33:20 UTC 2011

While everyone is in the mood for digging out favourite compositions I'd thought I'd put this request forward. I'm calling a peal of Yorkshire at the weekend on handbells and am looking for as easy a composition as possible. Requirements: 34 coursing or in 34 position as much as possible, regular structure (eg 3 part)fairly small number of calls. Music, whilst desireable, is not essential in this case. Best I have come up with so far is

23456 B M W H
42356            -
62453    2      3
34256    -      -
53246       -
53462 -         -
 3part

advantage is has only 1 course in 56 position/part but I'm sure this can be improved on

Thanks,

Peter