[r-t] A tentative question about principles

John Camp camp at bellringers.org
Mon Jul 4 06:22:34 UTC 2011

At 22:07 on 03 July 2011, Philip Earis wrote:

> Is there more detailed information you're after?

I suppose I asked for an idiot's guide, and that is what you provided.
But I did know all that.

You were not, I think, party to the discussion.  What was being
suggested was that there was no point, in the light of the way method
construction has developed, in making a distinction between principles
and (other) methods.  But if someone of your expertise thinks there is,
then cadit quaestio.

JEC