[r-t] Definition of a call

Robert Bennett rbennett at woosh.co.nz
Fri Jun 10 09:44:37 UTC 2011

 On Fri 10/06/11 12:09 AM , edward martin edward.w.martin at gmail.com sent:

 On 9 June 2011 10:24, Robert Bennett  wrote:

 I would bet on the 720 of Bob Minor  Incidentally, Snowdon on p91 of his
book 'Ropesight' says: "The two peals given above are produced without the
use of singles, and contain a smaller number of bobs than any peals yet
composed on this plan; the second is only the reverse variation of the
first peal"   This refers to a 5 part by Henry Hubbard. I don't know of
one by John Holt but I infer from Snowdon that there had been other peals
 ringing-theory mailing list