[r-t] Plain Bob lead heads/ends (was ringing-theory Digest, Vol 89, Issue 9)

Don Morrison dfm at ringing.org
Thu Feb 9 12:37:41 UTC 2012

On Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 7:33 AM, Robin Woolley <robin at robinw.org.uk> wrote:
> Don wrote "I presume you really mean "Plain Bob lead heads AND lead ends"?
> You can't have one without the other.

I'm confused. Doesn't that Ashtead variation I sent have Plain Bob
lead heads, but NON-Plain Bob lead ends?

"I was brought up in the violin factory, and, at times, when I had a
fight with my brothers and sisters, we would hit one another with
violins."
           -- Shinichi Suzuki, _Nurtured by Love_, tr Waltraud Susuzki