[r-t] What is a 'regular' method

Amanda Lee-Riley amanda.leeriley at gmail.com
Sun Feb 5 12:30:44 UTC 2012

In Appendix B of Michael J de C Henshaw's '*Learning Methods*' it says:

"*Requirements of regular methods*
One of the requirements of a regular method is that it contains the same
lead heads as Plain Bob. Another is that a place is not made in the
penultimate position (i.e. fifths on six bells) except at the half lead
when the treble is at the back."

There are then three or four paragraphs about reasons for/examples of this
and how one determines "pivot positions".

ajlr