[r-t] Bristol Royal compositions

Alan Reading alan.reading at googlemail.com
Mon Feb 6 17:01:21 UTC 2012

Is it not worth pointing out that the composition by John Warboys with the
167890 single and 65432 part end has little bell coursing orders throughout
(apart from a few transitional leads when the tenors are on the front of
course).  I'm not denying the quality of David's composition but it
contains 8 leads of the (none little-bell) 34256 coursing order in the 2nd
part. I know it's not exactly a duffer course but it may offer some
justification for the 167890 call.
Cheers,
Alan