[r-t] regularity

Don Morrison dfm at ringing.org
Wed Feb 8 13:45:03 UTC 2012

On Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 5:06 AM, Robin Woolley <robin at robinw.org.uk> wrote:
> I use 'regular' to mean a method with plain-bob
> lead-heads.

I presume you really mean "Plain Bob lead heads AND lead ends"? The
following asymmetric surprise major method, a slight fiddle on
Ashtead, has Plain Bob lead heads, but if I correctly understand your
intention in using the word, I doubt you'd consider it "regular":

x5x6x56x36x4x3x4x7x4x3x34x36x56x6x5x6  (lh 17856342)

"Am I incapable of truth because I don't know what it is?
Whatever truth may be, it's not the opposite of lie."
                           -- Ned Rorem, _A Ned Rorem Reader_