[r-t] ringing-theory Digest, Vol 89, Issue 11

King, Peter R peter.king at imperial.ac.uk
Fri Feb 10 09:55:57 UTC 2012

Isn't Bishopthorpe half lead spliced Buxton and Childwall. That might alert someone to potential problems. mAlso calling it an assymetric regular method  might help as the standard calling is only guaranteed for symmetric regular methods (I hope that's correct otherwise I shall receive a torrent of corrections!)