[r-t] Compositional challenge - 8 spliced major

Robert Lee rlee5040 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 12 09:54:34 UTC 2012

On Sun Mar 11 15:47:03, PJE wrote:
>I find myself in the unexpected and rather ironic position of having to
>call a peal of the so-called "standard" 8 surprise major methods next
>Saturday. Long story. >I could just pick something like the badboy below, but instead I'd rather
>use this or or something similar and simple as a base, and insert a whole
>course of Superlative in the 8765432 coursing order. Perhaps insert choice
>whole courses of Bristol etc also. I don't care at all about having
>similar numbers of leads of each method. >Any ideas / suggestions?

I suppose you could rearrange the 2 part by PGK Davies in order to obtain
nearly all of the 65432 Superlative course in the 2nd part. Plus you'd
get the added benefit of all the work. Granted, there isn't much
else to shout about.

Rob

5120 Spliced Surprise Major (8m)
896 Rutland, 704 Lincolnshire, Yorkshire, 640 Cambridge,

576 London, Pudsey, Superlative, 448 Bristol. 87 com, atw
Comp. P G K Davies

B    M    W    H    23456
-------------------------
          -    -    45236   PPYN.PCC.