[r-t] Falseness Groups

Alan Reading alan.reading at googlemail.com
Wed May 16 19:51:13 UTC 2012

> I'm certain someone else will provide more detail, but falseness groups
> don't usually cover tenors parted (or out of course?) so presumably the
> problem leads come between the pairs of singles.

Well they do really it's just they have more courses associated to
them. E.g. B means 32456 is false with the plain course aswell as 24365.
When people say a method is CPS then they usually mean not covering tenors
parted or singles.
The problem may well be between the singles (I haven't checked) but it
could also be elsewhere like in my Pudsey / Dorchester example.

Cheers,
Alan