[r-t] Falseness Groups

Alan Reading alan.reading at googlemail.com
Wed May 16 21:58:21 UTC 2012

Having now (out of interest) had a look to see why the composition is false
to Just Visiting I see that it is actually due to the extra incidence of B
falseness (caused by the x16x sections before and after the half-lead) and
so is actually quite similar to the Pudsey / Dorchester example.
The composition is false in the first part to Just Visiting.
Between the 2nd and 3rd wrongs you ring part of the 26354 course including
the lead when the tenor is 6ths place bell.
Later on in the first part you enter the 23645 course at a W. B falseness
says that 24365 is false with 23456 (somewhere in the courses) and so of
course 26354 is false with 23645 but it depends on the method as to in
which leads the falseness occurs. In Quixhill you escape the incidence but
in Just Visiting it runs false in the lead of 23645 straight after the W
because 24365 in the Wrong is false with 23456 in the Middle and
vica-versa.

Cheers,
Alan