[r-t] Minor

Basil Potts basilpotts at gmail.com
Sun Sep 2 12:23:08 UTC 2012

Hi Rob,

It's hard to know how much explanation you need. But. In the first
touch, most of the calls are at Home (when the tenor is dodging 56 down) or
Wrong (when the tenor is dodging 56 up). The tenor does have to run in once
and make the bob once. The figures (I guess you would call them part ends)
are the course ends produced by the calls. These are mostly longer than a
plain course. For example, the first part is called WWWHHH and will be five
courses in length = 300 changes. 3* is explained as meaning S - - (i.e.
Single Bob Bob), 3 (without an asterisk is usually taken to mean Bob Bob
Bob).

Please let me know if you need further clarification.

Cheers,

Basil Potts

PS I assume that each touch includes all 720 changes on 6 bells, plus
another 539 repeated changes. One of these may be rounds(!)