[r-t] Method help

Glenn Taylor gaataylor at blueyonder.co.uk
Thu Apr 11 20:03:51 UTC 2013

Alistair,

The courses rung are only guaranteed to be true to cps treble-dodging
methods with b,Y,Z falseness...and this is the root of your difficulty in
finding a method that works.

Cheers,

Glenn

-----
I have produced the following peal composition for group B treble dodging
major which ought to produce oodles of music in all of the back bell
combinations:

5376 Group B Treble Dodging Major (AJC No.70)

V  B  M  W  F  I  H 23456
   -                35264
-     3     -       42635
         3     -  3 234756
-        -        3 324657

2 part.

It's true to double bob so there's nothing intrinsically wrong with the
composition, but it's false to every rung group B treble dodging major
method I've tried. Can anyone point me in the direction of a method that
works, or it there some reason that this isn't possible for a treble
dodging method?
-----