[r-t] Compositions on BellBoard

Roddy Horton roddy at horton.karoo.co.uk
Thu Aug 22 18:20:32 UTC 2013

Personally I use software which outputs the composition in text format and then I paste this into Campanophile which then gets
copied across to the Bellboard.

So whilst facility may be of interest to those who use Microsiril, that excluded me I'm afraid.

Roddy
On Thu 22/08/13 19:13 , "Richard Smith" richard at ex-parrot.com sent: