[r-t] Spliced Doubles Variations

Robert Bennett rbennett at woosh.co.nz
Thu Dec 19 11:01:52 UTC 2013

	Can you provide the PN for the methods and calls? I have just moved
house, so can't find any reference books!

	Often helps to consider the methods and variations separately.
Do the methods splice together (e.g are they 2,3,4 or 6-lead
splices)? As I recall, Wallflower single is a long call and is usually
a two-lead splice with most of the methods it is used with.
Old Hudibras single is a short call, (again, as I remember) so does
not involve any splicing considerations.