[r-t] New Alan Reading Composition

Alan Reading alan.reading at googlemail.com
Wed Feb 27 13:15:42 UTC 2013

> so I wonder if Alan has any plans in this regard?

I think Bank is the primary candidate for the chop. Right
place, featureless and only containing a single run.

One possibility I found some time ago is to replace it with
&3x5.4x56x6x4x1.56x6.5, 2

which moves the run to a different place in the lead. This method
immediately introduces more variety and has a much more interesting line.

The Cornubia alternative looks quite good although I haven't checked if it
is true with my Bank alternative?

Commercial Rooms could probably be given a different frontwork without to
much hassle as well.

Portwall might be more tricky to change. I seem to remember at the time
finding there weren't many overworks that were true and got the bells into
the order I required for the runs off the front.

Cheers,

Alan