[r-t] ringing-theory Digest, Vol 96, Issue 6

David Hull davidghull at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 14:50:11 UTC 2013

I was spurred into action by Don's message below, albeit not very quickly.
WebProve v2.0 is now available at:

http://www.turningcourse.co.uk/webprove/

It works well in Firefox and Chrome, less so in IE. I haven't tried any
other browsers.

I haven't tested it extensively, although it seems to find touches which
should be true true, and those which should be false false, so I'm fairly
confident it is reliable.

It isn't a finely honed product, and there's always room for improvement.
Any feedback is welcome, although whether I'll be able to accommodate the
deluge of requests remains to be seen!

DGH