[r-t] Kent and Oxford variations

Simon Gay Simon.Gay at glasgow.ac.uk
Sun Apr 6 11:41:58 UTC 2014

On 06/04/2014 12:08, Ted Steele wrote:
> On 06/04/2014 11:22, King, Peter R wrote:
>> This is the response I got from Roger Bailey many years ago to pretty
>> much the same question:
>

> Thanks for this and for other replies, which I found interesting. Can
> anyone explain Granta?
>
> Ted

Granta is the idea of replacing leads of Kent by leads of Bastow Little
Bob when the back bells would be in the slow.

Cam is the same but with Kent Little Bob instead of Bastow.

(There is a possibility that I have got these the wrong way round; it's
not particularly easy to find out the definitive naming system).

Simon