[r-t] More methods to ring in your nightmares

Don Morrison dfm at ringing.org
Sun Dec 28 20:12:04 UTC 2014

Is there anything in the current decisions that prohibits ringing the
following, and classifying it as a differential little place doubles
method, with lead length 2 and course length 4?

123.345

Or even this differential little place maximus method?

34567890ET.1234567890

Unless I'm misreading the decisions, these would appear to be methods,
and not even non-method blocks.

"I've got to get on with my search for the Fountain of Youth...I've
devoted my whole life to it," the old man said proudly,..."ever since
I was a boy."                             --  Terry Pratchett, _Eric_