[r-t] Poll on consecutive blows in the same position

Mark Davies mark at snowtiger.net
Sun Dec 28 17:24:07 UTC 2014

GACJ writes,

> I'm afraid I have to disagree with you on this one, Matthew, as it
> introduces a whole new set of "what was rung" problems.

I think neither the calls nor the methods approach is the simplest one,
in describing Don's stationary link methods. They look like two methods
at lower stages jammed together, to me. I'd call them "blocks"!

(This quite seriously, and despite being in total opposition to the CC's
current idiotic use of blocks to describe lead-based constructions which
really are methods just like any other such).