[r-t] One Spliced Grandsire and New Grandsire

Robert Bennett rbennett at woosh.co.nz
Fri Jun 6 01:57:33 UTC 2014

	 One tidy way of doing so would be to ring the first 5 parts of
Holt's 10-part as Grandsire, at the half way call a Grandsire Single,
change the method to New Grandsire and ring the last half, finishing
with another Grandsire Single. The calling of second 5 parts is the
same as the first 5 parts.
Normally, the second half has to be rung with reversed calling, but
here the method is reversed.

	Wasn't there a CC decision that New Grandsire is the same method as
Grandsire?