[r-t] History

King, Peter R peter.king at imperial.ac.uk
Fri Jun 6 13:03:14 UTC 2014

I don't think it detracts one  bit from the intellectual achievement of a bobs only extent of Stedman Triples. Similarly if anyone manged to cram all 42 "regular" surprise minor into 5040 I would be similarly impressed. I don't see how a small number of 5012s (or whatever) of triples that would actually be ring detracts from these achievements or the history at all.