[r-t] History

Mark Davies mark at snowtiger.net
Fri Jun 6 16:38:32 UTC 2014

DFM writes,

> Nay. I don't think you should ring any 5,012s of triples, since you
> don't like them; and I doubt I will, either. But implying (however
 > subtly you want to cast it) that other people that want to
 > do so are inferior to us I find objectionable.

I do not want to stop people ringing 5012 changes of Triples, Don. But
I'm not counting it as a peal.

If I recall correctly, there was a very good example of this a few years
back - a touch of 5039 Grandsire Triples with bobs only. A fascinating
and worthwhile performance, which I'd have happily rung in. But not a peal.