[r-t] The important points, now with survey!

Mark Davies mark at snowtiger.net
Mon Jun 9 06:46:09 UTC 2014

Excellent survey Matthew, and I have just voted. I hope you'll keep us
up-to-date with the results.

One minor point though - probably the question should be changed, to
e.g. "Do you agree with the following", otherwise (with my original
text) it seems you are asking people to vote on what they think the rest
of the list thinks. I am sure we are all quite clever enough to work
this out, except it confused me to start with... ;-)