[r-t] Minor Blocks

Don Morrison dfm at ringing.org
Wed Jun 25 02:17:21 UTC 2014

On Tue, Jun 24, 2014 at 9:33 PM, Tim Barnes <tjbarnes23 at gmail.com> wrote:
> P.S. Thanks DFM for pointing out that blocks don't count towards something
> being spliced.  They must be second class citizens...

And I guess non-non-method-non-methods, like Dixon's, travel steerage.

"Like the French dramatists, Milton indulges a passion for oratory;
everyone from God to Eve makes speeches, and Satan finds hellfire no
impediment to rhetoric. It is disturbing to learn that even in hell we
shall have to listen to lectures."
      -- Will and Ariel Durant, _The Age of Louis XIV_