[r-t] Time to vote?

Matthew Frye matthew at frye.org.uk
Wed Oct 22 23:56:21 UTC 2014

On 21 Oct 2014, at 03:05, Tim Barnes <tjbarnes23 at gmail.com> wrote:
> With 60+ posts on rotations, we've probably mostly all said what we want to
> by now.  Shall we make Tuesday the last day for comments, and vote on
> Wednesday?

Well, we're now nearly two days and 30 or so posts on from there, so let's actually get down to a vote:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/K3HBB8Q

As usual: it's quick, easy and does not require any sign-up.

I expect we'll have results ready either late on Friday or sometime on Saturday, possibly depending upon how much I drink in the pub on Friday evening.

MF