[r-t] Out-of-course Surprise Minor

Alexander Holroyd holroyd at math.ubc.ca
Mon Sep 29 19:36:18 UTC 2014

Thanks for the encouragement.  As John Warboys pointed out, Roger Bailey
in fact produced some containing Norwich long ago (in Composition 501),
similar to the one we rang in Bristol (but not identical).

All these out-of-course extents mix overworks.  A few have three different
overworks - these work by combining the in-course Cu/Cl and Bo/Ne splices
with an out-of-course splice.

What is the recommended way to make raw data (big files of search results)
available on this list?